Wednesday, June 13, 2007

On the road again--

We can't check into our hotel room until 3pm- but Jeff will be bringing Mom up as soon as he can, so he can avoid the nasty traffic on the way out of town. They have a 3 hour drive, and Karen and I only have a 2 hour drive, so I will be waiting for Mom's call. We will leave a little earlier and do some thrift shopping on the way.

I lately discovered BookMooch and have been throwing lots of my books up on the swap site. There should be a link at the bottom of the side bar on the left. I also just barely started putting my Library up on LIBRARYTHING but they have been down for repairs for the last few days so I am just looking at all the books thinking how the heck am I going to get them all listed! I started with the Science Fiction first, since the computer is set up in front of that bookcase--but YIKES, I have a lot of books! It is pretty easy with the newer books with ISBN numbers on them, but earlier than 1970 I am going to have to enter a lot more information. This might be a good time to decide what I really NEED to keep, but culling is hard.

ALL RIGHT!!--my ride is here. I will be in contact when I can--Love to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Saturday 16 June. Where are you? We're anxious for a trip report!! Love, Jennifer and Nick.